Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Crafty Superstars Club





Had our first meeting today for the Crafty Superstar Club.

Here is a sample of what was covered:

Introduction

House Keeping Rules

Personal Bio


Motivation?

Your motivation for selling your stuff?

What Drives Your Craft?

Expectations?

Would I have fun crafting for others instead of myself?

Would I have fun making similar things over and over?

Do I have the cash to beef up my output?

What makes my product stand out from a crowd?

Is there an audience for my work?

What do I expect to happen when I put my crafts out in the World? 


 Here are some of the hand made items brought for "show and tell- so to speak. Do they even have show and tell in school anymore?



Here is an over the shoulder bag. I loved it ! I ordered a black one with red trim. There was definitely a  labor of love put into this purse. 


An adorable doggie!



A clutch style purse accented with a leaf brooch is elegant.




Loved this little lion! Too cute!


  

I admire artist with the passion and patience to create such work of art!
    

No comments: