Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day Five

The Contraption,I mean trampoline.
Today was such a pretty day here in lovely San Diego. I opened all the windows to let the sun light up house. Had a full day off and how did I spend it? Cleaning,blogging, doing laundry and dabbling with my yard sale finds. I found a trampoline for $10. I thought it was a little pricey yet, the little girl who demonstrated her jumping techniques was just too cute. Her Dad was quite the salesman by having her jump up and down smiling and giggling without a care in the world. I melted like butter. After finding room for my new found trampoline in the Master Bedroom and thinking I was alone, I proceded  to bounce, like the little girl , carefree to my own little dance jig when I hear 12 year old Julia laughing and almost in tears. I thought any minute she would video tape me thus going viral on u tube. OK, so everything bounced along with me. I didn't realize how out of shape I was in. I was exhausted after 30 seconds! Here's another goal of mine,stay on the trampoline one day for 5 minutes. I dream big baby!
Shrimp & Capers Spaghetti
Julia took a picture of dinner. It's my Shrimp & Capers Spaghetti. I love how she captured the light on the fork handle like a sign of sorts,saying yeah you no eating after 7pm!   

 Simply Square
I also dabbled in creating some jewelry pieces.

Blue Heart



Overall it was a simple and relaxing Sunday. How was your Sunday?  

1 comment:

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

I love trampoling! I'm not very good but I really love it! It does make me feel like a little girl too!!!

I vote for a video up on your blog of you jumping around!!!!

I really thought I was following you already but I just checked and...shock, horror...I wasn't. How rude of me. I'm so sorry.

Well....I am now!!

Sarahx