Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day One

Ok this is my first night "not" eating after 7pm. I can barely hear the keyboard clicks with my stomach growling. You would think it's been days rather than 3.39hours. It's like I need to get a grip,there are so many homeless people who are going without tonight and here, I'm complaining. I have the essentials , a roof over my head ,a place to lay my head and the love of family. Yeah, family. Tito is holding the remote for dear life and changing the channels like he's in a contest to see how many channels he can scan in 60 seconds while Julia is texting in her sleep. I think her thumbs are going to look funny when she gets to be my age. Oh see, I forget about chocolate for a few minutes. I better wash my face and crawl into bed before I break my cardinal rule of eating tonight. Let me embrace my humble little family with grace and light instead of filling up on carbs tonight. Instead of counting sheep,I'll count cheeseburgers.  

No comments: