Friday, April 1, 2011

Jar of Hearts


Heard Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts song and loved it! My Daughter, Julia (12) of course instantly knew her name. Me, being the uncool Mom had no clue who she was. I googled her when I got home then I joined her fan club, put her   on my wallpaper and ordered the CD. Can you say stalker? lol ....She reminds me of Julia,minus the hair and tattoos..... 
                      
Why am I blogging @ 12:29am on Friday morning? .........Well.......



This Saturday is the Annual Rancho San Diego 40 plus Family yard sale. I have my dollars neatly tucked in my wallet,  new walking shoes,water & snacks in order. All the essentials to spend about 5 hours roaming the streets of Rancho. I will gas up Friday night to be ready bright and early ---6AM BABY! Yeah me! It's only Thursday night and I am already excited!

No comments: