Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pretty Plates and more


Every once in away I see a "pattern" of sorts at my yard sale finds. I can go to 10 different places and find a "theme". This past weekend I  found pretty plates, a rose pillow , ash tray and wine bottle topper from HOTEL de PARIS  8,Boulevard de la Madeleine Paris ,a  candle bird cage and Paris for Harriett reusable Memento Box.


Close up of one of the plates
 
Bird /Candle Cage





The inside of the momento box

 I love the saying "I shut my eyes in order to see"  by PauL Gaugin





Found these pretty plates for $1.00 each!



2 comments:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Wow what great finds! They are all so pretty. Great blog. Glad I found it!!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

You have a knack for finding amaaaaazing things!!! The writing in the box is so lovely. I love that quote.

sarahx