Friday, June 17, 2011

My Little Garden Patch

This is my first hand at gardening. All my family and friends garden yet I always felt too impatience or didn't want to get dirty.Thoughts of dirt under my nails didn't feel appealing. Yet, Mother nature has been calling, so to speak. Lately there's been several yard sales with garden type items. A few weeks ago I bought my first gardening hat and it gave me the wanna be green thumb vibe. Being a novice, I hurried and planted  without reading the directions.  I may have possibly mixed the seeds so who knows what may grow. Hey,maybe I created a new plant or vegetable? No matter what grows, it's my own  little unique garden. Can't wait to hit the yard sales tomorrow to add a little more.  












2 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh, a garden of surprises...that might make it more enjoyable :)

Anonymous said...

If nothing else you have a beautiful spot to sit quietly and wait to see what happens.

You need to join in with the thrifting parties and garden blog hops!