Sunday, January 22, 2012

JACK GEORGE VERTICAL LAPTOP WHEELER -Milano Collection



This would have to be the best deal of all time in my yard sale adventures. Initially I didn't pay attention when the seller said the following:

Oh,my room mate isn't here yet she won't take less than $50! It was a gift and she didn't like the patent leather. "Yet,no one is looking at it so I will sell it for $15." I said are you sure? She said, yeah ,no problem. I saw the name "Jack George" which didn't flag any name brands in my,at times,fashion deprived mind. I loved how it rolled, the roomy feel and the clean look. I pondered for a second and shouted, I'll take it! Plus,the wheels were scratch free telling me it was never really used. I was happy to get such a bargain for something I could really use. To this day, it's my shadow. Instead of walking a dog, I walk my laptop wheeler. It's simply perfect for me.  
Putting my research in the back burner for several months, I just looked up my brief case.

 This is what I found:

The Patent Leather Collection from Jack Georges offers sleek and chic designs that will add modern day flair to any fashionista's wardrobe. Ever try to pull a wheeled laptop case through the aisle of an airplane’s cabin? Finally, with the Vertical Laptop Compatible Wheeler, you can carry your laptop, with up to a 15.4” screen, and fly with convenience and style!

Features:

  • Available in Black
  • Hand crafted from the finest Italian Patent Leather
  • Jack Georges signature lining
  • Nickel hardware
  • Our Easy Access Organizer
  • Large front pocket with a second organizer
  • Zippered inside pocket
  • Accordion divider
  • Open back pocket for papers or travel documents
  • Overall Dimensions: 15.5" H x 14" W x 6.5" D
            $389.00   !!!!!!

Takeaway:

Never let your room mate sell your stuff at a yard sale.



No comments: