Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Burlap Blue

I know its not even Thanksgiving however while perusing the blogger world,I stopped by Burlap + Blue and came across really beautiful Christmas decorations.Really the only reminder for me,Christmas was near is Starbucks changing into holiday cups.Funny that's my red flag so to speak. Julia and I really don't celebrate the Holidays.Could it be our living arrangement again this year or scarred by family drama? Chuckle. Its not so bad.We make it our own special time together or at Church. Now back to Burlap + Blue
Burlap + Blue

 When do you start decorating? After Black Friday? A friend,explained for the first few years her Husband tolerated her decorating before Thanksgiving yet finally told her wait till December 1st. It still hurts her heart!
How can you not wait to put this on display?

 There was so many more wonderful pictures! Visit them when you get a chance.



Here's their Face Book link

Cute I idea or what!




                                                
                                            

via pinterest


No comments: