Friday, November 8, 2013

Origami Owl for Julia

Julia's was so excited to finally sign up to sell Origami Owl Jewelry. Here are a few pictures - this  is her excited face! Lol
I purchased a locket last summer and received so many compliments she wanted one. Being the budget thirty shoppers we are ,we saved to purchase a distributor kit. Here are some random pictures. I'll link the website from a regular computer -  on my IPhone which limits my link ability.I'm so behind  in the new age technology arena ;it's shameful.
I get by however  there's so much more to this IPhone. For as expensive as it is it should come with its own IT guy.
Here's the link Rachel & Julia's Origami Owl
Happy day or night to you, 
Until next time blogger buddies! 
Get ready for the holidays it will be Jan 2014 before you know it ! 









Here is the locket we put together. Love it! 

No comments: