Thursday, December 19, 2013

Julia's 15th Birthday December 18, 2013


My daughter Julia turned 15 yesterday December 18,2013
The same day I turned 50.

Here is my Facebook posting:




To my daughter Julia Gonzalez. Happy Birthday. I love how we share the same birthday, just 2 minutes apart in the time.You have blessed me for the past 15years. Saved me from myself 15.9 years ago. You helped guide me to the bible and having a personal relationship with God. You always sum up everything thing in life with just a few words...."Oh Momma, they just need Jesus".You make me strive to be a better Christian and Mother. I love you more than sushi.


Getting the "look"while I'm pretending to be  the paparazzi.







 Here's one of her Birthday presents from her Brother Rodney (22)

Yesterday Julia's Brother,Rodney and I went to Graffiti Beach in South Park /Golden Hills near Downtown San Diego. Julia saw the dress a few weeks ago during the South Park Luminaries Walk. Looking at the price tag, she never imagined owning it . She took at look at the price and said Oh, Momma some day! Well her day came! The look on her face was priceless.



PIXIE DRESS PURCHASED AT CLICK HERE to visit the website.
♥ Made in Downtown Los Angeles ♥
Sprinkle a bit of fairy dust and dash off to a faraway land of fantasy in our Pixie dress.A sprite creation with a rounded Peter Pan collar and short, swinging pleated skirt, it's as adorably delightful as a twinkling firefly.
Color block dress with black chiffon bloused bodice and dusty navy blue crepe pleated skirt. Rounded Peter Pan collar with polka dot lace illusion neckline. Peekaboo back cut out with button closure and hidden side zipper. Pulls double duty as a versatile bridesmaid dress.



  Check out the newest blog post featuring an exclusive interview with Melanie Michaud, the owner of Graffiti Beach! Interview by Sabrina Paul, Photos by Richie Edquid - http://graffitibeach.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/meet-the-owner-of-graffiti-beach-melanie-michaud/ — with DENY Designs and Melanie Michaud.




No comments: