Friday, January 9, 2015

My new Starbucks Verismio 580 Expresso Coffee Maker


I'm so excited to share one of the gifts I received from my daughter Julia Rose . A Starbucks Verismo 580. I can now make my favorite Starbucks beverages at the touch of a button! I'm enjoying everything  from caffe lattes and expresso to regular brewed coffee. Plus the money savings is noticeable!
I was amazed how easy it is to use. The step by step instructions helped. I did it all by myself without Julia having to show me all the technical gadgets. She is a barista at Skyline Church and knows I LOVE COFFE. It's the only vice I have left! Can you relate? Here are some photos I took this morning before rushing off to Steele Canyon High (Julia school) and my #1 Job at ACE SELF STORAGE RANCHO . Then later tonight #2 job at Skyline Church. It's a 12 hour day. No wonder she gave me an expresso machine for Christmas!





Look at this cute little coffee candle! Precious! I won it at a white elephant gathering. 




No comments: