Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Starbucks Stress Diet



How are your eating habits? How are you encouraged? Refreshed?





I  noticed during this move I haven't been eating right. I'm actually calling this my Starbucks Stress Diet. Not having electricity in the motorhome while waiting for the trailer relocation there hasn't been a kitchen available. I count this Iced Pumpkin Spice as 2 meals. I'll eat dinner somewhere. It's amazing how we adapt and become resilient to our surroundings. This moving season has been wrapped in the enemy trying every thing imaginable to circumvent this a a smooth transition. This adventure started 3 months ago and it's finally coming to fruition. God is good. We are blessed.
The Skyline Slimdown Class featuring the book Made to Crave class is starting up again next week at our church. Getting back to food basics and a routine will be encouraging and refreshing.

No comments: