Sunday, December 3, 2017

Rachel Rose Mercantile Est .2017


My little logo I made on Canva


Found a clothing line ,Gospel in a Jar that I really connected with. Here's their logo:






Well, I decided early on to acquire my re-sellers permit so I could purchase the clothing wholesale. The saying on the shirts and tees go like this: 

Grace Upon Grace 

Amazing Grace How Sweet the Sound 

Faith it till you Make it 

It is well 

She has fire in Her soul & Grace in her heart 


This wholesale/retail  process is in the early baby stages yet will one day come to fruition . 

I named the company "Rachel Rose Mercantile" to leave it open for a variety of merchandise. 

We shall see where this journey takes me. 
I can  vision a retail store , co-op type to help cover operation cost. 
I picture a retail website on Amazon to cover plenty of territory. 
Again, this is in the baby stages so I'm planning on writing a business proposal to keep me held accountable. 

Have you dreamed lately  of something that seems unattainable? Unreachable? 
Have you done any steps to help it along?  
Share your dreams and thoughts in the comments. 
I'd love to hear them.

Rachel  




No comments: