Monday, January 1, 2018

January Declutter Calender

via Home-Storage Solutions 101


It's that time of year again , to set ORGANIZING GOALS! Who is ready? While perusing the Internet I am across Home -Storage Solutions 101. I used them last season and their 15 minute a day regime is very doable. They provide easy print outs and detailed How To's.

You may learn some new techniques to incorporate into what is already working for you or you may start a whole new lifestyle change.

If you have more ideas I'd love to hear about them .I may even feature them on my next post. 



One suggestion I know that helps so much is having an accountability partner(s). Having one in general life is a tremendous help. At times in the busyness of our day its hard to share with someone our cleaning weakness and lack of organizational traits. Having someone to venture along can be crucial in keeping our cleaning goals longer then the usual 3 month time frame before we start falling off our cleaning/organizing band wagon.

Let me know what works for you. I love learning new ideas and How to's. 






Click here
                                                                             
via Home Storage Solutions 101



 via Household Management Face Book Page




No comments: