Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WHAT NO LIPSTICK?

Ok so someone asked me if my profile was an up to date picture of me. Not sure why and I didn't ask. I thought about it and realized it was actually 5 years old. I decided to capture a quick picture to appease my blogger friend. I then realized, how I must be getting older and looks must not matter as much to me. Like before in my 20's & 30's. Not that I walk around, not caring ,dressing in rags with unkempt hair yet it's not as important to me. My defining moment when I realized that I must be getting older ? Posting a picture without any lipstick  for all the world to see........It''s actually liberating........ Drum roll please.................

5 comments:

chris sanchez said...

and still looking good!

Magali @ The Little White House said...

I love that picture. You look so friendly and not "pouet pouet" at all (French way for someone who takes too much care of their appearance and not enough of what's really important).

Sunny Simple Life said...

You are beautiful! I never wear lipstick. Just some gloss if we are going out.

Rachel Rose Mercantile said...

Thank you so much for all the kind words! xoxoxoxox

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

You look great!
I find myself wearing less makeup too... but the summer has something to do with that. Too hot and my face has a little color I guess!
Love your honesty.
:)
xox
Alison\