Thursday, November 4, 2010

Signs from a Yard sale

When I set my intention for something I'd like to "see" at an upcoming yard sale, It's my intention, my desire for a materialistic item at a cheaper rate.


I find more often than not, there are things " I am led too."


 For instance, when exercising isn't in my vocabulary let alone a goal or mindset,it's as if the yard sales Gods come calling. They come a knocking with a visual aide in form of a yard sale item.


 For example, pictured is a:



I found for $3.00….Is this telling me something or what!


Signs play out in all aspects of my life.

You know when we "keep" hearing someone's name "popping" up. It's as if they are "calling" us for a certain reason.  

The food cravings we desire can be a sign our bodies "missing" certain nutrients therefore a "sign" to eat a particular ingredient. 

 When your Husband purchases a thigh master for your Birthday, that may be a sign he very well may be a "future" ex husband someday. Well,5.5 years to be exact. 

 When your daughter at the age of 3 wants red streaks in her hair and loves the color black, it may be a sign she's been here before.


 Signs are everywhere, look around today -what signs are you missing?           

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When your Husband purchases a thigh master for your Birthday, that may be a sign he very well may be a "future" ex husband someday. Well,5.5 years to be exact.

rachel, you crack me up! I love your blog!

-Lindsay

Rachel Rose Mercantile said...

Thank you Linsay! It's a true story, I never saw anything like it.It even came with a handy vhs tape.

Anonymous said...

wow!! That's really....horrifying!
<3 you

Lindsay