Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Femme Couture Smokin Eyes -Creme Eye Colour

          Femme Couture Smokin Eyes -Creme Eye Colour 


My eye lids have been a little dry lately. The humid weather is doing a number on them. I'll admit so is my age. I actually stopped by Sally's Beauty for of all things- a Teaser-Comb. Yes, a Teaser-Comb! I usually only get my hair teased @ the beauty salon. Yet, being a DIY in most of my daily life, I thought, why not? The worst that could happen is I give myself a rat's nest look. I may start a trend,right?

My hair is so thin -I thought I'd give it a little help. It's was only $3.99 .I figured if it didn't work well I could use it as a weapon if ever in imminent danger. 
I must now confuse while waiting in line, I fell prey to the stocking stuffer type items near the register. Please tell me I am not the only one who weakens while waiting in line? 

Well, I fell for   "Femme Couture Smokin Eyes"
Only $6.49 


Tonight, Julia (13) and I are going to buy batteries for the camera. Why is it the batteries run out just when you want to show off teased hair & creamy dreamy eyes? 

Stay tuned ......






No comments: