- Part your hair pretty far on one side (whichever side works best for you)
- Select three strands of hair to braid with and do a reverse/inverted french braid where you simply braid the hair under instead of over and keep adding hair in mostly from the top of your head
- Important: don't braid too tightly! keep that braid low on your forehead as you go
- Pin somewhere by your ear or finish off braid and tie with a skinny hair tie
- Use some hair spray to control fly aways
- Practice, practice, practice!
Thursday, December 12, 2013
via The Forge: stripes and a how-to for braided bangs: