Saturday, February 8, 2014

Short Term Mission Trip 2014





Most of you know ,I have been growing in my faith for the past year. God placed a yearning for me  to serve at Skyline's beautiful Café, attend a great bible study class on Thursday mornings and this July serve on a Missions Trip to Nuneland. Note: name made up for security reasons. 


I'm asking God to put a giving heart to family and friends and the blogging world so I can help serve in this years short term mission trip. The cost is $2,500. Yeah, I know. Being a single parent barely making ends meet coming up with $2,500.00 is short of a miracle however I truly believe with God anything is possibly.


I have fundraisers in mind yet wanted my out of town blogging buddies and Facebook Friends to partake in my fundraising. Every bit helps!



There are several ways to give:

1. Being part of my Prayer Team & Praying for our Nuneland Team. 

2.Giving to the "Donation Button" Tab on the right of the blog.


3. Mailing a Check or Money Order :made out to Skyline Church 

SKYLINE CHURCH
Attn: Nuneland Trip/Rachel Lloyd  
11330 Campo Road
La Mesa, CA 91941

Skyline Church is a non-profit (501c3) organization officially recognized by the federal government. All gifts are tax-deductible)




Please share this post! Help spread the word!
Thank you so very much!

No comments: