Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Breathing Techniques for our past

Everyone has a testimony. Their story. A unique story that is all their own. No one eleses. It's how we come out of that testimony is what matters. How we endure the aftermath is what matters. How we survive the flashbacks, the feelings, the saddness is what matters. In an instant  a word, a  smell, a certain touch or conversation can take us back to the place of brokeness. What matters is remembering to breathe. To just breathe. God knows the desires of our hearts. He knows we want to breathe,to mend, to survive; to feel again. To feel loved, worthy and serve a purpose. We survived for a purpose. I was 38 years old when I found out theres men who don't hit woman. 38. I will be 55 this year.  Not often, yet at times, I still have to remember to breathe. To call out to God to keep me present, keep my mind here and not the past. I so pray and hope that if anyone is going through a season of suffering; Call out to God and remember to breathe. Seek out someone who understands. You are never alone. ❤ You can be set free❤




No comments: