Saturday, August 14, 2021

Taking inventory 24/7

Today was inventory stock day at job #2. Bought Mexican food on the way home . All I remember is eating then waking up in a daze with dried eye balls. My contacts took forever to come out! 😵‍💫Then it happened I realized took a 4.5 hour nap. Ugh. 

I’m laying here perusing social media not wanting to get up. I’m feeling lazy yet I should just feel like I’m recuperating. 





Tomorrow’s a new day to clean and straighten up, to hop on my Rachel Rose Mercantile Page. It doesn’t have to happen all in a day. 

It’s ok to sit still and relax. That’s what I keep telling myself. 😜

I’m looking at the Charcuterie board utensils kit I bought from Nina’s Pampered Chef Party.  It’s so cute and we are doing another Charuterie Board Night in Small Groups so I’m preparing. 

Always preparing. Always planning for food. 😂🤓

No comments: