Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Coffee Break

I have officially made it a rule for myself -partaking of an actual coffee break during the day.
You know that one person in the office who NEVER takes a break and keeps going like the energizer bunny?
Well, that's me.
I'd rather be a cute snow bunny yet that's a different story.
I thought about it on the way to work and for whatever reason, TODAY is the day I will stop twice a day and smell the roses for 15 minutes.
If you saw the carpet in this office you would know there's no smelling of the roses here. It's more like construction worker boot tracking's consisting of drywall, paint or mud.
I also realized it's Ash Wednesday therefore it's the start of my annual give something up for lent. I have always given something up for 40 days and 40 nights however this time---drum roll pleasssseee........... I am giving up not eating after 7pm.

Which is like asking me not to breathe.


There was a time and place back in my early years when I worked out 7 days a week and had a personal trainer thus eating late didn't make sense.
Now I can't even walk around the block without visions of cheeseburgers dancing in my head.

Don’t get me started on the chocolate cravings…….


Oh yeah, let me take my break…….What is it you do on your coffee breaks?