|Ever wonder how if these little grow kits work? |
Cilantro (Coriadrum Satium) Say that 3 times fast!
Seed Origin : Hungary
|All this for $1.00 Amazing right? |
|Click here Buzzy Seeds to visit the Buzzy seed website ! Great information!|
|Are these really going to expland to be effective? Reminds me of the expanding kid sponges. Remember waiting and waiting for the dinosaur or other animal to appear. Here I am getting side tracked again.|
|Cute little mini green house |
Let's start with the directions. I hope its easy and simple. Looks easy enough right?
- Place the growing medium pellets in a bowel or cup.
- Add approximately 6 tablespoons of lukewarm water.
- Let the pellets absorb the water.
- Use a a fork to fluff.
- Put the growing medium in the pot.
- Sow only 10 seeds in the pot and use the extra seeds in the garden.
- Place the seeds on top and lightly press the the seeds into the growing medium.
- Cover with lid and place in a sunny location.
- Keep moist.
- Transplant when the plants are 3" tall to a larger pot or in your garden.
- Be sure to add plant food when plants are 3" tall.