Sunday, March 6, 2016

$1.00 Seedlings....Apartment Garden from Target




 I've always had a garden. I remember watching my Mother as a young girl,tend to her garden and knew when I was older, I would have my very own. This is the first season I've planted seedlings in egg shells. They are so cute!




They almost reminded me of dinosaurs hatching. Not sure why.




I'm very limited  with space on my balcony so I try to use some self control when I go to Target to buy my garden supplies. I live right across the street from a Target. Scary, I know. I buy the seeds from the $1.00 section and splurge on the actual seed packets when I can. If it's not in the budget a month ahead of time-it's a no go. I must use this self-discipline or my place would like a straight jungle and people would start calling me Jane. Seriously.






Tomatoes are coming out. This little sighting but a little skip to my step. 




My holiday tree dressed up for Spring. My daughter,Julia made the paper dress. She found the how to and whipped out a few! They are adorable!





I'm experimenting with this class container to see if Roses will bloom.


This is my Target on a budget Garden. What are you planting this season? 

No comments: