Friday, January 27, 2017

Sunny Simple Life: Weight Loss Update - Down 3.4 lbs.




Oh my goodness another great write up from Elaine.
 Click the link below to visit her website.

I am so happy as the Loseit.com program is not only easy but is working so well so far. I am down 3.4 pounds since Monday. I think this system is similar to Weight Watchers but I wanted to do this free version.
free Weight Watchers
The tracking of my food really shows where you are spending your calories. I really like this part of it and have been using my extra calories at the end of the day on dark chocolate or hot chocolate. This is great because I have not felt deprived at all. The test will be today as my youngest wants to have McDonald's as a treat for lunch today so I will see what a chicken sandwich comes to. I will probably have to skip the fries but I am motivated so I think that will be easy at this point.

According to the site, this is normal for the first week because my goal is only 1/2 pound per week so I am sure it will start slowing down. I have been eating a lot of homemade vegetable soup. Very filling and also healthy. I happen to be very sensitive to sodium so I cannot tolerate canned soups.

Taco salad was dinner and lunch for two of the meals. The Greek yogurt dressings are so tasty but I use only a tablespoon and then fill in the some extra splashes of red wine vinegar. I could not find the ground turkey equivalent on the website so I looked it up so I could register my calories. The measurements are below.
4 oz ground turkey or beef = 1/2 cup

I have not exercised a whole lot outside of walks with the dogs and 5 - 10 minutes of a workout video on YouTube daily. What can I say I am working my way up. I have to baby my left knee. But I feel better, not sure why but I already do. Maybe it is mental. No one loves food and sweets like me so if I can do, anyone can so let me know if you try this program to lose weight.

See the first post as I began this menopause weight loss journey.
Click here :
Sunny Simple Life: Weight Loss Update - Down 3.4 lbs.

No comments: