Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grandma Lupe's Authentic Tamales

No yard sales today.


Click here:
Grandma Lupe's Facebook page

 
Grandma Lupe & Daughter Mary


 Rey did a write up of Grandma Lupe's tamales here: Rey's Tamale Page 










Wanted to share pictures of  Aunt Crispina's Back yard in lovely Jamul,CA.  The weather was beautiful. We celebrated Grandma Lupe's 80th Birthday. Grandma Lupe has been featured on the Food Network for her famous tamales. I have personally seen people wait hours  at the Indio Tamale Festival to purchase her legendary tamales.   Mary, one of Grandma's Lupe's daughters, is my Yard Sale partner in crime.
Here are some pictures I took before I left......

































1 comment:

Magali @ The Little White House said...

Wonderful pictures! Some look very exotic to me. You were right not to go yard-selling today anyway. It was a bad day! I went to three different ones today and didn't find much.