Friday, October 1, 2010

Setting intentions to the Yard Sale Gods

I AM SO EXCITED! Tomorrow is Saturday which means my only get away for the week. A two hour pleasure that is all mine….yard sales! Yeah me! This is where I began putting my intention out to the Universe and cry out to the yard sale gods to find certain things. At times it works, other times I have to wait months. It worked on the time I asked for a crimper iron for Julia my eleven year old. A local beauty supply store wanted $30 for a crimper! I set my intention days before and low and behold on my next yard sale run, a woman was selling her brand new crimper for $5! She intended on using yet then changed her mind. That was my WOW factor for the week! Setting an intention can happen in all factors of our daily lives. Be it asking the Yard sale God for a cost cutting purchase, the parking Gods for the great parking spot in a crowded mall or your God for help. Try setting an intention and see what happens!  
This picture by Photographer Greg Williams reminds me of our lives as a blank slate then us "adding" an intention to fill our lives with clairty and color.

No comments: