Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Albertus Swanepoel for Target

 Never heard of Albertus Swanepoel  
until Christmas Eve when I opened one of my gifts from my Mother in law, Mary.
After googling Albertus( yeah,I know,first name basis here)
 I learned he is a fashion go-to designer for statement-making millinery. The South African native creates hats the old fashion way,but the results are strikingly modern. His collection for Target is truly the tops-at a price that isn't.

             I also went to The Budget Babe for some guidance 
                                                                                 







Found My special hat !
                                                                               

           

Here are photos from both Albertus' website and Target 






Ok so after all this research,what outfit do you think should be worn with this hat? Suggestions? 

No comments: