Monday, September 10, 2012

I have a new love in my life - E.L.F. Studio Bronzer

 

I have a new love in my life.

He makes me feel pretty. He has a way of blending skin tones. He doesn't leave the toilet set up. He highlights my face. He doesn't cheat. He is warm,cool and golden. He is my Mr.Dreamy. Who has captured my heart,soul and face? Mr. E.L.F. Studio Bronzer . The initials stand for EYES*LIPS*FACE. The bonus? The Bronzer has such an amazing price point of $3.00 ! Yeah,really!


www.eyeslipsface.com


 

e.l.f. Studio Bronzers 

Create a healthy looking glow all year round! The sheer soft powders provide the perfect hue of color. Blend all 4 colors together to achieve a blend of perfection or choose your favorite color or colors to mix, match and blend.

Choose your perfect shade:



  • Warm Bronzer: The warm shimmer that will bring a glow to your face. Ideal for summer or year-round.
  • Cool Bronzer: The ideal selection of matte colors to achieve a natural looking tan. Ideal for winter or year-round.
  • Golden Bronzer: An illuminating shimmer that is subtle and radiant. Ideal for summer or year-round.

  • What are you waiting for? Go buy your Mr. Right!

    No comments: