Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Julia Doodling

I feel ashamed to admit, I never really knew my Julia (13) could draw. Is that horrible? I found her drawing on a little note card.Which she was actually going to throw away!

She explained she was only doodling?
I told her  per Wikipedia :

Doodle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DoodleShare
doodle is an unfocused drawing made while a person's attention is otherwise occupied. Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meaning or may just be abstract shapes.


She just rolled her eyes and said Oh Momma!

Immediately I went into Momma Mode & showed 

her what I could do over at Be Funky





                          Her reaction: Oh Cool!

                         Yeah I am cool again! Yeah Me!

No comments: