Friday, October 12, 2012

Achievable Fashion

Most people channel surf. I happen to blog surf. This is how I happened upon Achievable Fashion. First off ,I love the mascot girl .She is just too cute! How many of us can say we have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear?Sounds so familiar. It's similar to when one of the kids opens the fridge and yells" Mom,there's nothing to eat!"Am I right? -Well Achievable Fashion caught my eye and interest.


Karyn,the owner of Achievable Fashion confesses she is not a fashionista. Secondly, confesses she is not a writer. She's was just too busy of a mom who got sick of having  a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear. Her fashion journey began when she set out to rid herself of that dreadful closet full of clothes and nothing to wear – well then out came Achievable Fashion  book.

Which is great for us !
   If you  (click here) - check out a sample of the book. I love when authors give a sneak peak of their work.To me, that tells you it has to be good! There's  so many great ideas! I am sure we all need to "vamp" our wardrobes. Let me know what you think of the site!

No comments: