Monday, October 15, 2012

Creating a Mobile Office

Finding it harder and harder to stay disciplined in a home office environment -I have moved in at the local library. Well not in a squatter sort of way-more of a utilizing the facilities sort of way. 

Everything,minus the lap top- was purchased @ local yard sales. 
                              ALL FOR UNDER $5.00!!!

              
   From left to right, a small sewing box for the button rings I am currently making. The middle tote acts as a purse/office supply storage & the avocado green vintage bag holds my lap top. 






                                               




I use a shawl to cover the contents of my purse (to hide how messy things can get)-I think I am a closet/purse pack rat. The first step is admitting it, right? 
Do you see the little "people" on my bag. It's actually a hair clip -thought it would bring a little character to the bag. 
There you have it, a mobile office for those days you need to get away from the home office. 

No comments: