Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Natural Stone Beads Bracelet made from Carnelian.

My favorite item @ Rachel Rose Jewelry Boutique

Do you know how in marketing things are pictured and/or displayed in such a way,that when you actually see it in person-your disappointed? When I saw and read the following,I knew this item was for me!

The Savanna stretch bracelet is made up of natural stone beads made from carnelian. The bracelet is then accented with a dangling antique brass coin charm set upon natural wooden beads. It easily stands on its own, but also looks very chic when layered with other bracelets. You'll like it just as much with jeans as you will with your fanciest dress on a Saturday night. 
Item # MIT4009


I have to say,I was not disappointed. You can dress it up or down. It actually goes with everything!

See my pictures below....



It retails for $28.00 -If you in box me rachel.lunagirl@hotmail.com I will send you a link for a discount price for being a Blogger Buddie.Put Savannah bracelet on memo. 





No comments: