Friday, June 7, 2013

Michael's Blank Tan Cards with Envelopes Upgrade

There comes a time in my head that I do realize I have created an item that will not sell. Either its too plan possibly not enough effort was put into the project or it's just not pleasing to the eye. It can be that way with store displays ,our homes or even a toxic relationship. Where after awhile something we put together is no longer working. Take these 2 cards for example. These cards have been  collecting dust at our  Farmer's Market vendor booth since December 2012. Unfortunately there were more than one therefore  it was time to take notice with revamping  giving them a mini face lift.

Awe I love second chances! We shall see if the revamping works!

This one I completely covered and gave a major face lift and tummy tuck! Major over haul!



No comments: