Monday, July 22, 2013

10 Simple Things for my Summer Bucket List

Julia is off to summer camp next week and returns in August. What? Did someone say August?Didn't summer just start?

Here's my 10 More Things to add to my Summer Bucket List. It's never too late to start.
1. Get Julia a new phone. Is she really the only one who walks around with a cracked phone?



2. Take "Baby" to get her nails done professionally. She cringes and turns white when she hears my Baby come hear voice while holding clippers.


3. Take Julia for a Mani & Pedi. We can sacrifice a good meal for luxury right? She hasn't had one in years. I figure it will symbolically set her on the right path for High School.



4. Eat more veggies. Wow this is starting to sound like a New Years Resolution! My friend is selling vitamins, another  Face Book Friend those wrap things, another sells a Nerium Cream to make me look younger. I'm starting to think I may need a turning 50 overhaul!


5. See another sunset by the beach. This picture looks like little alien orbs invaded my photograph.

6. Do something with my new vintage button collection. Button rings? Attach to picture frames or paperclips? Or add to bobby pins.?

7. Organize my purse more often -I change purses enough you would think they wouldn't get so messy! I just heard our church Skyline will be offering a Dave Ramsey Financial University! I'm so excited! I actually put the class in my prayer request card a few months ago! This will help get my wallet in order.


8. Make use of all my cook books by at least picking one and working with it. I love the old Church recipe cook books. Here are some samples I would love to try!






Notice there wasn't a comple meal? More like appetizers.




9. Make it a point to read my bible daily. I do now yet I have really need to make time so it doesn't feel like an interruption. I have to create a routine. Make it a priority.


10. See #9-  I'm enrolling this fall hoping to attend Southern California Bible College. It's less than 10 minutes from Julia's High School. I will be majoring in Christian Ministries.

There you have it a pretty basic list. Do you ever create a 1/2 way New Years Eve Resolution List? Or add to an exisitng bicket list? Do you even create a list?

My Julia has grown up with list-it's pretty routine. If not I tend to be all over the place!



No comments: