Monday, December 19, 2016

My Daughters 18th Birthday Wishes

Happy 18th Birthday Julia Gonzalez

I have many times failed to be the Mom I pictured myself to be. I always wanted more for you.

Yet,

 Watching you grow into a strong, grateful, independent, smart and loving child of God has been amazing to watch. 

I've realized being your Momma is a precious gift that daily humbles me. Every fiber of my being is grateful for having you in my life these past 18 years.Adulting is hard and can be scarey. The world can be a scarey place. 

Yet, I am confident you will continue to communicate with me on matters of the heart. Matters of right and wrong decisions. Matters of school, tattoos, boys, budgeting & money . Continue finding your true calling in life. Never stop learning. Continue going on Missionary trips. Continue serving an amazing God. 

Always find a bible based church to worship. Don't be a part of  the high percentage of Young Adults who don't hold steadfast to their faith.

 Continue to invite people to church. You invited me and I've never been the same.Thank you for the most amazing invitation of my life. 

Always find fun coffee shops ☕to study in and have wonderful friends to hang out with. Continue to crank up the stereo and sing your heart out to Adele. 

Continue  acting  like a Lady and dressing like one. Don't show your groceries in public and dance  like people are watching. I never liked the saying dance like no one is watching. Awe, their watching. If they start throwing dollar bills you've gone too far.πŸ’ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

I will always pray for your future Husband.May he  love God first and may you have a lifetime of praying together. He is out there somewhere probably waiting for you to learn to cook. With your love of pasta and pizza lets hope he's Italian. πŸ΄πŸ•πŸπŸ˜‚πŸ‘«

Dont do drugs. Dont drink. You come from a line of alcoholics. We only think we are the life of the party. Be sober. Be THAT girl. 

Continue having a big heart and never stop reading  your bible.  

   
I love you more than chocolate. Actually more than SEE's Candy Chocolate!!! Those are so yummy. 

Happy 18th Birthday My Julia Rose. I love you with every fiber of my being. 
Momma Rachel ❤❤❤πŸŽ‚πŸ’ƒ


No comments: