Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Turquoise Table by Kristen Schell

I am so excited that I finally added this book to my budget . The Turquoise Table by Kristen Schell . It's based on finding community and connection in your own front yard .





Whats really neat is the recipes and cute pictures. 


Spicy Pecans 













Kristen Schell was consumed with a busy life and she was not sure how to slow down. She  had a desire to connect with her community . Her book gives the step-by-step on how to  accomplish  stress-free ideas for kick-starting your own turquoise table simple. Plus, recipes to take outside and share with others. Stories from people using turquoise tables in their neighborhoods . Giving  encouragement to overcome barriers that may keep you from connecting . Pondering new ways to view hospitality.

It's amazing how community and friendship are waiting  just outside our front doors . Today  turquoise tables are inviting individuals to connect with each other and nearly all 50 states and in seven countries. Ordinary people like us wanted to make a difference right where we live.

I love this book cover , love the color it's so eye-catching . The  contents is  full of amazing ideas to find a sense of commonality , in your own home. I'm so happy I placed purchasing the book into my monthly budget. You will not be disappointed! 



Rachel 


Sent from my iPhone


1 comment: