Friday, July 27, 2018

Being Christlike in our Humanness

Ok, can't sleep. I really need to do some laundry........here is how my mind works when I get worked up by humans. 🤣
Purity for me is not just saying Oh, I haven't dated in 7 years. It's purity of mind. Purity of thoughts. Purity of heart. Purity of lifestyle choices. Purity of words and thoughts that are aligned with Gods teachings. Gods words. Looking at things biblically and managing our humanness. Yes, prayer is amazing yet at times God will prompt us to be bold and take action. Not with a righteous judging heart,yet with love and protection for those without a voice. I say don't just emoji your humanness take action with love for the lost. We,at times need to be  the voice of reason and react with a  Christian Maturity. Lately,  I've seen and read things that make my head shake and eyes roll. Yes, my humaness, says ,wait what did she just say? Wait what? He's in emoji agreement ? I just cant stay in that emotion. The enemy rejoices in immaturity and lack of character. We pray against that in the mighty precious name of Jesus. Our humanness and Christain self  should not be so polar opposite. Christlike in our Humanness........ CHRISTLIKE IN OUR HUMANNESS.....
C-hristlike
H-umanness
R-ebuilds
I-nner
S-ins
T-riumphantly




1 Thessalonians 4:4


Each of you must know how to control his own body in holiness and honor.

No comments: