Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Property Manager?

Playing Property Manager .......
I was asked to take pictures,post an ad,  submit background checks and process paper work for potential renters. I have some knowledge by having renters stay in my  own home. This however is a whole different gig. With a room for rent, I take a few pics  a phone interview and background check. This feels different,the decorator in me wants color,furniture, fancy curtains to intice my renter. I should just open up a bed and breakfast and do just that!


Lovely Lakeside,CA 92040....








Any tips? Buzz words to get these rented?




  There are 4- 2 Bedroom,1 Bath Duplexes ,newly remodeled ,A/C,Laundry hook ups,close to shopping & transportation.

Going for .....drum roll please ......

$1,150.00 a month!!!!!!...... 

   Located in lovely Lakeside,CA 92040....

 Nice,clean wall sconce.Pretty.


Swans? Hey maybe a Swan Lake theme? or Black Swan? 





Laundry hook ups..yeah no more looking for quarters? Do they still use quarters?






LOVE A/C!!!!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: