Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Windmill™ Health Products Green Coffee Bean Extract - WINDMILL - GNC

Windmill™ Health Products Green Coffee Bean Extract - WINDMILL - GNC

One of the luxuries of going to yard sales is being then able to afford other items at full price. After a recent episode of one of my favorites-Dr.Oz I decided to give one of his recommendations a try.

Green Coffee Bean Extract

I liked the fact it offers the following:
  • Helps support Metabolism
  • Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
  • Helps control Appetite
  • Jitter-Free
Jitter-Free? I definitely don't want to be dancing around doing the jitter bug like in the 1920's. Jitter Bug

I will add this to my normal work out routine and see how it goes.
I'll keep you posted ....who knows I may have  actual results ....or I may not. Either way I have to give it a try! Any tips on results you have experienced besides starvation?

No comments: