Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back to School Clothes 101 Hollister Style

Julia (14) entered 9th grade today. Remember High School? I vaguely do at this point of my life-maybe I don't want to remember. It's such a hard time. I can only imagine what it's like today in this high tech fast paced world. 
One thing that stayed the same? Clothes. Well except the prices. I was a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl. Julia, the apple of my eye didn't fall too far from the tree! 
She opted for casual. Real casual. Tom Boy casual. 
Here she is. 
Shoes: Target 
Jeans: Hollister 
Top: Cotton-On 
Hair & Make Up: Julia 

  
 Jansport Back Pack: Tilley's  

Now hopefully her  classes are simple and casual: 
Algebra 
Physics 
Study Hall 
AVID 

Yikes! 
Hopefully she doesn't need help with homework! I am smarter than a 5th grader! Lol 




No comments: