Thursday, March 5, 2015

Spring Time 2015 with Photo Editor Pic-Monkey

Had a few hours in between dropping off Julia (16) at school. Decided to drop by Skyline Church Cafe for coffee and quiet time before playing Facilities Manager at Ace Self Storage. After reading emails stopping by Facebook, I ended up on PicMonkey. The following are pictures I took last summer. With a few editing tricks the photos really take on a life of their own.

If you haven't already check out : click here  PIC-MONKEY

It's great for adding your Blog name to your pictures!


This is a picture on a wall taken with my Canon PowerShot SX210 IS
I added  the "Dark Edges" effect to darken bringing out the softer tones. 


My Bible, I added "Bokeh Shapes" which gave the effects of little crosses! 

Another picture of a picture adding Orton and Film Grain editor. 
I think I found a new hobby! lol 

No comments: