Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fedor Emelianenko ‘Boot Camp" Road Trip!



You are probably asking your self what does MMA Fighter Fedor Emelianenko have to do with yard sales?
Well, it's about passion and doing things we love to do. I am passionate about my Saturday mornings and finding the perfect wow factor. By doing so I fulfill a passion and by saving money, we can do things that we normally wouldn't do or afford to do. Like this boot camp with Fedor for instance.Tito and I are 2 of the 50 people attending this Sunday! Tito is so excited ,I don't think he ever imagined meeting him. He has Fedor t-shirts and a necklace. Yeah I know- kind a creepy with the whole necklace thing.  
The moral of this story is to follow your passion and try to  to cut back on expenses. It wouldn't hurt going to a few yard sales to save money.Who knows maybe one day when the opportunity presents itself, you can fulfill a dream or two, or three.

No comments: